Thursday, May 27, 2010

Short Pump and Midlothian, Virginia
Midlothian

This is what one does while sitting in an examining room waiting for a 7:30 a.m. appointment with a primary care physician. Note the windblown hair from the open top Jeep ... 


... It is a beautiful morning.

Between Midlothian & Short Pump

I've been in the turtle rescue business for decades. This eastern box turtle was attempting to cross a six-lane highway ...


... I placed her (it's easy to sex turtles) among these flowers, whose name I don't remember (maybe carrot family). I've lost so much of my botany over the years. Maybe that's a project for later years?


Short Pump

Now this isn't windblown hair. Dianne of the wild locks ... woman ask her where she got her perm and she has to disappoint them by saying it's genetic.
Photographed with a Canon 5D Mark II

No comments: