Sunday, March 14, 2010

Father of Click

has been down nearly a month A dying hard drive took me out. It took most of the month to recover and archive 4,000 images which disappeared when the drive started to go.

During that month I continued to produce images and save them until I was able to post again. A sampling is up now under the date they were taken. If interested, scroll back through February 15 and that will bring you up to date.

Several of you wrote asking what was wrong, saying you missed seeing new images on this site. Thanks for your concern. We're good to go again.



2 comments:

Price McLean said...

Hallelujah! I can once again begin my mornings properly. I’m so glad you’re back up and running Bill!

Natasha said...

Glad you are back up! I missed seeing your blog each day and was getting worried about you!