Thursday, January 14, 2010

Short Pump, Virginia
Lenscrafters


I've had a problem with these glasses. They have transitional lenses that darken when exposed to sunlight. I like them because I don't have to carry a pair of sunglasses around with me. But they work so well I can't see the light meter in the viewfinder when shooting in full sun with the Canon 5D. So ...


... I ordered these frames and lenses. The lenses are clear and don't darken in sunlight. Problem solved. They also have ...


... click-on sunglasses held to the frame by tiny magnets. With them on I get protection from the sun when I'm not using the Canon and with them off can see the meter when I am.


Daily Grind


At first glance it looks like a sweet moment between brother and sister. But all is not as it appears. Ferris, foreground, and Jenine, rear, are not loving on each other. They're wrestling for a kazoo Jenine has in her right hand.
Photographs taken with a Leica M8


1 comment:

My Unfinished Life said...

the seemingly loving pic or bro and sis reminds me of a similar pic taken by my mu of my and my bro , we were fighting and in the midst of that mum said cheese and clicked the pic, the moment seemed as if we were having a sibling bonding moment!!!...